Increase your sales with property part-exchange
Our property part exchange model works in a similar way to traditional auto part exchange. Essentially QuickMove Properties can purchase your customer’s existing property, below open market value. The available funds from this sale can then be used to secure an onward purchase such as a park home or leisure home.
Who can Property Part Exchange help?
If you have a customer who owns a bricks and mortar property they could be eligible for Quick Move Properties’ part exchange service to secure their onward purchase.
Property part exchange is an ideal solution for people in the following scenarios:
- Customer who requires a quick move to their onward purchase without the hassles and uncertainties of selling on the open market
- Customer who has been trying to sell their existing property on the open market with little to no success
- Customer who has equity in their existing home
Key Benefits of Part Exchange…
There are many benefits to using Quick Move Properties property part exchange solution……
- Increased sales: No risk of a sale falling through which helps you meet targets and accurately forecast sales
- Quick Completions: Quick Move Properties can arrange the transfer of funds for a property sale to suit your customer’s timescales. From as little to 7 days to as long as is needed, we can be as flexible as you need us to be!
- Secure and risk free: Once the customer has received a formal offer, the sale is secured and Quick Move Properties carry all the risk involved with buying and selling your customer’s property
- No Fees: There are zero fees for either you or your customer. Quick Move Properties eradicate estate agency fees and cover all legal costs associated with the sale of the property
- Guaranteed sales: you have the peace of mind that the sale is secure and will not fall through
- No chain – With only Quick Move Properties below your buyer, you do not need to worry about the usual issue of buyers dropping out further down the chain. This gives you valuable time you would have spent chasing the sale through to focus on selling more homes
- Flexibility – we pride ourselves on our flexibility and are happy to adapt the scheme to best suit your business
The part exchange process in three simple steps….
Step 1: Submit application form
Submit the form to Quick Move Properties. Your customer can do this themselves or you can do it on their behalf.
Step 2: Agree offer
You will receive a part exchange offer from Quick Move Properties in writing, including information such as expected resale value, comparable examples and market conditions. You then decide any top ups or discounts that you would like to add to this offer and then present it to the customer.
Step 3: Agree completion date
If your customer wishes to proceed, you just need to agree the completion date and we will work to it. This can be as little as 7 days to as long as is needed; we can be as flexible as you need us to be!
The vendor is then free to purchase your home! A win-win situation!