Canvey Island, Essex
Viewing by Appointment only
- Fully Furnished
- Part Exchange Available
- Community Living
- Over 50's
- Brand new home
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Outstanding coastal location
- Private Decking
Request More Details or Viewing
The Full Details
This brand new, modern-furnished Wessex Cranbourne park bungalow (50x20) is perfect for those looking for a detached, easy to maintain, bungalow-style retirement property. The home features comfortable open plan living and kitchen areas with large windows, modern furniture, and two double bedrooms.
This popular gated community, managed by RoyaleLife, is located on a 90-acre coastal development, right by the sea. This exciting modern development boasts leisure facilities such as an outdoor swimming pool, lounge and bar, terrace, convenience store and a lively programme of entertainment events and community activities. Exclusive for the over 50's and pet friendly, this development is ideal for enjoying your retirement, where you can live among like-minded people in a safe and welcoming community.
Located right on the southeast coast, this development is located on the reclaimed island in the Thames estuary, Canvey Island, near Southend-on-Sea. The park is a short walk from the seafront where you can find pubs, restaurants, bars and the Leisure Island Fun Park. For golf lovers, the Castle Point Golf Course is 2.5 miles away, the Waterside Fare Leisure centre is also nearby, and a short drive away is the Wat Tyler Country Park. Local amenities are also nearby with a Morrison's supermarket a short drive from the park.
- Supermarket - 2 miles
- Hotel, restaurant & bar - 1.4 miles
- Pharmacy - 1.2 miles
- Golf course - 2 miles
- Leisure centre - 2.6 miles
- Hadleigh Castle - 6.6 miles
- Old Leigh Town - 8.9 miles
- Southend Pier - 11.4 miles
HOUSE TO SELL?
The park also offers a unique 100% Home Exchange Scheme so you could be living in your dream home in just four weeks! Without the stress of selling an existing house on the open market.
HOME EXCHANGE EXAMPLE:
- Value of your existing home*......................£300,000
- Price of new park home..............................£225,000
- Cash for you to enjoy.................................£75,000
- Amount you pay.........................................ZERO
No estate agent fees. No solicitors fees. No stamp duty.
* Market value of your home is based on independent estate agents appraisals and home exchange assessment, subject to survey.
Please note: Manufacturer's stock show home images have been used. The home on site may vary, with different exterior finishing, appliances and furniture.