Why Agents use Quick Move Properties
Estate agents use our services as we’re mainly a business-to-business company, specialising in quick property transactions. We prefer not to work directly with vendors as this creates a potential conflict of interest with our agent partners. Instead, we work only from agent introductions, earning them commission fees with every transaction, bringing liquidity to the market.
Quick Move Properties don’t buy houses at full market value – instead a discount will be applied, typically in the region of 15%. Due to our financial security and industry experience we support agents by making CASH offers, with completion often occuring within 7 days.
QUICK SALE SERVICE
More and more vendors are turning to the internet to sell their homes quickly, accepting low offers and by-passing agents altogether. Our Quick Sale solution meets the needs of both agents and vendors…
- Receive a more competitive offer than internet house-buying companies
- Benefit from a quick, hassle-free sale
- Receive a competitive agent commission, with a second fee on re-sale of the property.
How it works
Simply contact us with a packaged case file and we’ll make an offer to buy within 24 hours. You may be pleasantly surprised by our high offer values and quick processing times – as little as 7 days from offer to completion. We’ll transfer your commission on completion using FastPay and if the property is sold again in your area you could receive a second fee.
QUICK CHAINFIX SERVICE
Quick Move Properties has developed the Quick ChainFix service especially for estate agents to recover a failing property chain. Due to our financial security and industry experience we support agents by making a CASH OFFER for broken or missing links, making the chain proceedable again. This avoids the stressful re-marketing of vendor houses while protecting your original agent fees. What’s more you can claim further fees if that property is located in your area and sold on by your agency.
How it works
- Agent registers initial details to Quick Move Properties
- Within 24 hours of receiving full details, we make a no-obligation Cash offer to buy the property, typically around 85% of market value.
- If necessary, the agent re-negotiates across the chain to spread the financial impact of this shortfall. Ask for our easy to use ready reckoner tool to help manage the re-negotiation process, calculate selling price reductions and ensure that chain completions happen as planned.
- After accepting the offer and completing the sale to Quick Move Properties, you can then receive the original agreed commission from the vendor.
- What’s more, if you cover the area and sell the property onwards on our behalf you’ll receive a FURTHER 1.5% agent fee from Quick Move Properties on completion. That’s two commissions on one property, with no obligation or cost on your part!
CONTACT OUR ESTATE AGENT SPECIALIST
We pride ourselves on our flexible approach, so why not give us a try next time you need a quick and hassle-free sale. Our experienced and professional Estate Agent Business Specialist Mark O’Dwyer will be delighted to help.
Call: 01793 840917
Terms and Conditions
- Quick Move Properties reserves the right to re-market on a multi-agency basis, paying standard 1.5% commission to selling agent only.
- Property must be mortgageable on re-sale.
- All commission payments and transactions subject to contract.