Much Wenlock, Shropshire
Viewing by Appointment only
- Gated and secure community
- Part-Exchange available for price certainty
- Brand new home
- Countryside location
- Residential Development
- Close To Nearby Amenities
- Parking for two cars
- Over 45s
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms
Request More Details or Viewing
The Full Details
This brand new, modern furnished Omar Accent (40'x20') park home is perfect for those looking for a detached, easy to maintain, bungalow style retirement property. The home features private parking, an open plan kitchen/diner area, comfortable living room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The garden area is neat and easy to maintain.
With a full glass facia bringing the outside in, the spacious open-plan living area has a modern and bright feel with an ‘L’ shaped lounge/ dining area, leading into a semi open-plan kitchen.
The convenient, carefully designed kitchen includes fully integrated appliances and plenty of storage space without compromising on style. Havana pine shelves open through from the kitchen to the lounge enhancing the feeling of space and creating the ideal environment to sit and relax in. The dining area with pendant lighting has the perfect ambience for entertaining.
The warm and inviting colour scheme highlighted by clove and indigo flows through into the bedrooms. The master bedroom has a stunning en-suite with a fully tiled walk-in shower.
If you are looking for a home with a light, bright and contemporary feel then the Accent is the home for you.
- Platinum front
- Full glass facia
- Spacious lounge/ dining room
- Built to BS 3632
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazed windows (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Gas Central heating
- All carpets, furniture, appliances and curtains included
This fully residential pet-friendly development is exclusive for the over 45s. The park is private and gated to offer safe and secure living. The park home lifestyle provides community living for like-minded people.
- 1 mile from the market town of Much Wenlock
- 7 miles from the town of Telford.
- Nearest medical centre is in Much Wenlock
- Closest supermarkets are in Telford (Morrisons, ASDA, Lidl and Aldi
- Gated community with CCTV
- Wi-fi is available with all usual providers plus Sky satellite dishes are allowed.
- Gas is piped through, underground, not bottles. Gas and electricity metred & billed every quarter.
Perched on a peak in the famous Shropshire hills, this exquisite hillside development is only five minutes from the idyllic market town of Much Wenlock. With a population hovering around 3,000, Much Wenlock offers a traditional village feel with all the amenities you would expect to find in a town, all housed in historical Medieaval, Georgian and Victorian buildings.
HOUSE TO SELL?
Hassle-free Property Part-Exchange is available from recommended part-exchange specialists Quickmove Properties, with no estate agent fees, no solicitor's fees and no market uncertainty.
Site fees (at time of listing): £238.38 pcm (renewal March 2024)
Please note that the site fee (also known as pitch fee, or ground rent) is subject to change and reviewed annually. Ground rent can only be increased in line with the Retail Price Index. For more information, please get in touch.
Tenure: Virtual Freehold
Virtual Freehold means that when buying a park home, you purchase the physical property outright and lease the land it sits on in perpetuity, for the entirety of the time the home is sited. These properties are not mortgageable. Please consult a solicitor for further information.
Council Tax Band: A
NOTE: The information in this property listing is correct to the best of our knowledge. We recommend any potential purchaser is aware of all details including park rules and conditions before sale completion. We also recommend consulting the Mobile Homes Act 2013 for conditions of any future sale of this property.